I hope I don’t offend anyone when I say I snort whenever I see these “3-minute makeup challenges”. Challenge? Really? I can legit do full face makeup in 3 minutes hahaha kidding I sound so arrogant but 3 minutes is MORE THAN enough for me to achieve my everyday makeup.
That is why I decided to create this 2-minute makeup tutorial for those who are on-the-go who want to use affordable makeup.
Surprise, surprise, this is how I look like when I just woke up and have no makeup on. I don’t care what you think but this is reality and I am that person. Haha.
In 2 minutes, I was able to conceal my dark circles, do my brows, contour, add eyeliner, blush, and lipstick. I looked like this.
Fresher and more polished. As I’ve said in the vid, it’s not a drastic difference but it made me look better and ready to go.
PLEASE WATCH & SUBSCRIBE <3
LIST OF PRODUCTS:
- LA Girl Pro Concealer in Creamy Beige (USD 5 / PHP 299) – I got this online and it’s way cheaper compared when you buy it in malls. I love this! It has a thick consistency that hides all blemishes.
- Nichido Precise Eye Pencil in Walnut (PHP 138) – This is a local brand makeup but a good dupe for this is the Etude House Drawing Eyebrow which is just USD 2. Same consistency and longevity!
- elf Black Eyeliner Essentials Brightening Eyeliner (USD 1 / PHP 135) – This one is nice when creating a smudged look which I really dig when wearing my eyeliner.
- elf Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder in Antigua (USD 3 / PHP 249.75) – Perfect and compact! I am just not a fan of the shimmer in the contouring powder.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cannes (USD 6 / PHP 270) – Cheaper when bought online. Perfect shade as it looks natural. Drying so wear a balm!
I guess that’s it for my latest video. Let me know what you want to see next. I am really enjoying making YT videos haha!